Have you completed a research project that you are proud of? Want to get some recognition for your hard work? Apply for our National SOMA Research Spotlight Award and see your project get national recognition. One project winner will be announced per month from December 2018 through May 2019. December will be open to ALL Regions.
Call for applications—email your information to the Trustee for your SOMA Region. (For example, the email address for Region III would be firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Last day for application collection.
Winners will be announced at the end of the month and will have their project promoted on our website and social media platforms.
Applications must include:
- Headshot or photo of you presenting research.
- Title and abstract of research project.
- Personal statement (250 words or less) detailing: Why you chose this research topic, what research means to you, and any future research plans.
Projects will be selected based on the following:
- Quality of research design
- Unique perspective/originality
- Impact on medical knowledge
- Impact on community
- Critical Analysis
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.