The Student Osteopathic Medical Association (SOMA) Foundation is a student managed, non-profit organization specializing in providing scholarships for current Osteopathic medical students who are members of National SOMA. Our Spring Scholarship cycle is currently accepting applications and are available to students from every stage in their educational career (OMS I – IV).
The new cycle will be released in fall 2022. Available scholarships are as follows:
- Ed and Melissa Loniewski Medically Underserved Scholarship
- Physician Loans A.T. Still Memorial Scholarship
- SOMA Scholar Award
- Community & Preventive Medicine Scholarship
- Robert S. Juhasz, DO Innovative Leadership in Osteopathic Medicine Scholarship
- Women in Medicine Scholarship
- Humanism in Medicine Scholarship
- International Medical Outreach Scholarship
- Marvin H. and Kathleen G. Teget Leadership in Specialty Medicine Scholarship
More details and application requirements can be found here: www.somafoundation.org
If you are interested in applying for a scholarship, please apply via the SOMA Foundation website. Questions can be directed to Jantzen Faulkner, SOMA Foundation Chairperson. Best of luck to all applicants!