Join us in National SOMA’s first-ever independent, virtual advocacy day where participants will have the unique opportunity to speak with Members of Congress and their staff to discuss the most pressing issues facing osteopathic medical students today. Due to the limited spots available, applications to attend this event will be open until June 19th, 2020.
For more information, check out here.
SUMMER LEADERSHIP MEETING 2020:
LEADERSHIP IN ADVOCACY
- WHO: Chapter Presidents, National Liaison Officers (NLO), and general members
- WHERE: Virtual Platform! Link will be provided to those who register.
- WHEN: Saturday, July 25th, 2020 (Chapter Leaders + General Members) and Sunday, July 26th, 2020 (Chapter Leaders only)
REGISTER HERE! ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Early registration: SOMA member = $40 | Non-member = $65
- Late registration: SOMA member = $50 | Non-member = $75
*Early pricing ends Sunday, July 19th, 2020 at 11:59 pm central!
Closed House – Sunday, June 28th, 2020
In order to see the resolutions submitted in Spring 2020 and to submit to the AOA’s House of Delegates this fall, we will be hosting our House of Delegates this summer. There will be an open house for all SOMA members on Saturday, June 27th and a closed House for delegates only on Sunday, June 28th. Chapter Leaders, please check your SOMA Sunday email for instructions on how to register for the event as a delegate!